The Resilience Engine is a private limited company delivering a range of services to make resilience accessible to everyone. These services include consultancy, coaching, workshops and on-line learning solutions.
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the information and services that you have requested from us.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Website cookies
- Data security
- Data handling suppliers
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you sign up for our publications, sign up for the demo of our online services, fill in the contact form on our website and/ or when your details are provided by your employer for the Resilience Engine services such as online toolkits, guides and programmes.
How will we use the information about you?If you have signed up to receive our publications, your information will be used to:
- Provide publications that you have signed up for via our website
- Contact you based on your interest in our publications to offer further services that we think may be of value to you
- Contact you to provide information about our publications and services that we think will be of value to you
- Setting up participant lists for programmes
- Setting up log in details for online services
- Collecting and providing feedback on the effectiveness of the programmes
- We will only share such information as required to deliver the agreed programmes e.g. providing participant lists to our accredited practitioners to enable delivery of Resilience Engine services
- To send invitations to join our community of practice network
- provide information on upcoming community of practice CPD events, potential joint opportunities and information about your accredited practitioner licensing status